Sunday, March 28, 2010

23 Leaked Ryan Tedder Demos!!!

Ok....here I go....

1) Biggest Regret

More of an emotional track, sounds like some of his old stuff, before OneRepublic.

2) Contradiction

It's very cool. I love the beat, the melody, and the lyrics. It's relatable to.

3)DJ is My Lover

It's hilarious to hear this. Such a weird track.

4)Every Season

I hope this gets finished. I really like it. Sounds like something Jason Mraz would do.

5)Fading Photographs

Love. It. So. Emotional.

6)Future Love

I've heard so many versions of this song. I love them all. It's one of those that can be thrown out to any artist and it still sounds good.

7)Halo

What can I say about Halo?

8)It's A Shame

Sounds exactly like the finished version.

9)Lost & Found

Love the original. Not so much the demo. I dislike the female of whom is singing.

10)Miracle

Like.

11)Say Goodbye

intresting...

12)Shadows

I really like this one too.

13)Sleepwalker

If I would've heard the demo before the original, I'd still love it.

14)Step Up

Catchy.

15)Thank You For The Heartbreak

It reminds me a bit of If I Can't Have You- Kelly Clarkson. But not too much.

16)The Perfects

PERFECT!!!!

17)The Ransom Idea

I've loved this for quite a while now.

18)Unbroken

This didn't make it....why?

19)Without You

Even with only a chorus, it's one of my top 10.

20)You Don't Care

Original is a bit better.

21)Good in Goodbye

Liiiike it.

22)Save Myself

Distinct Ryan drum track.

23)Sexy Baby

Sounds like Kevin Rudolf in the beginning.



Overall....uh-maze-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment