Sunday, March 21, 2010

All I Can Think About....

Gosh!Ever since the concert, that's all that's on my mind! Eddie...gosh. Just the way he spoke to me...the way I took it....it was so calm. I felt like I knew him so well. (I kinda do...but not personally...) He was just like I expected. Brent too, haha. Brent's so quiet. But when me and Eddie were talking, it felt more like musician to musician, not like professional to huge fan. It was so cool. And just the way he seemed to be...ALOT like me. Not too in depth...very ADHD-ish. (He did say he had ADHD...) And so laid back. Like, "well, I'm not that good at anything else besides music, so that's what I stuck with." That's me. Gosh... I can't believe it. It still feels like a dream. I've never been on such an emotional high before. Never felt so...confident with myself. It wasn't like OH-MY-GOD-I'M-STANDING-NEXT-TO-EDDIE-FISHER...(felt like that later though...) It was more of an "I may never get to speak to this man again, might as well spill out my heart" kinda thing. And, I did. Went down a list of all the instruments I play (he seemed pretty surprised, considering my age), told him how he inspires me, THANKED him for inspiring me (like a million times), etc. Seriously. Best. Day. Everrr.

-aliasaddict

1 comment:

  1. they are like the old good friends! :)
    I also was very calm with them! Ok, actually I trembled a bit and when I took a pic with Eddie, he said that he can feel it and asked me if I'm nervous, but I wasn't sure if I trembled because I met them, or because I was frozen (there was freakin cold outside). But I was still in shock that I met them and I said "a little". Then he stroked my back and said: "there's nothing to be nervous" :)

    You see - it was 2,5 months ago and I still remember everything! It will be stuck in your head for a long time :)
    Awesome feeling!

    ReplyDelete