Friday, November 11, 2011

Let me take a moment to be normal..

Have to apologize for such dark posts. Can't help what I write, it's all very "heart on your sleeve" kinda stuff. Just how I'm feeling.
Current Addictions:
FRAMING HANLEY <3
"You Stupid Girl" and "Hear Me Now" are just way too relevant to me. (I'll post songs and lyrics at bottom of the post)

FOSTER THE PEOPLE!
They are just freaking beautiful. Lyrically, musically, morally..ahh. Mark Foster, I love you.

ONEREPUBLIC!!!<3<3<3 (no shiz..)
I can't freaking wait!!!! Christmas Without You will be released on itunes within the next two weeks ahh, finally something new from my loves(:

Degrassi!
I AM Elijah Goldsworthy. Everything he does, his emotions, his rational, I am him. And although through this past season I've lost touch with Eclare, I still very much understand Eli. I would totally crash my car if my love didn't like it...and totally regret it later. And his speech. I have it memorized word for word.
"No matter how much all of you want a happy ending, you can't have it. I tried to write one, but it's impossible. I re-wrote and re-wrote, but things kept changing. And I hurt people. And I knew they were hurting, but I didn't stop. Because your mind, it tricks you. It tricks you into thinking things are fine. They're not fine. Nothing is fine. It's all wrong! I'm all wrong. That's it. There's no happy ending."
(Even though I already saw it online, I'm glad to watch the re-run of season 11 and the new episode on Friday! :D) My FAVORITE couples/friendships: Eli/Clare (dating), Adam/Fiona (dating), Adam/Eli (friends), Fiona/Eli (friends), Drew/Bianca (DATING!), Zane/Riley (they're a perfect couple!), Fiona/Charlie (hell, idc friends or dating I'll take Fiona w/ anyone as long as she's happy) Spinner/Emma (Spemma FTW) I'll stop there, cause it never ends. But Eli, Fiona, and Adam are definitely my favorite charaters :)

Bon Iver & S. Carey
These guys are freaking perfect. Such beautiful calming music..(mainly S. Carey) definetly worth a good listen.

Ron Pope
All his stuff is great, but god... "A Drop In The Ocean" is like..perfect. I plan on covering it, because I connect with it so much. Dang, wish you were here.

The xx
Guy, chick, both singing, one band. PERFECT. Haha, that's not why I really love them, I love them because their music is just freaking perfect.

Ellie Goulding, Coldplay, The Temper Trap, The Fray, Florence and The Machine..

I used to love The Script, but I can't really listen to it anymore, makes me sad.



Been really busy lately, I'm currently the youth worship leader at a church called Living Faith (over by John Jay for those who don't know) and I'm also starting to join worship at fuel at my home church BRCC. I'm failing all my classes in school, and if I'm not passing by Monday, I'll be expelled. But I'm tired of it. I hate school, it's too hard. Even my therapist told me to consider getting my GED. Not like my parents will let me anyways.



Goodbye, for now, my blogger friends. I'll probably post again Monday.

You Stupid Girl-Framing Hanley



Feels like the walls are closing in on me
I'm suffocating, I can barely breathe
And you've got me right where you want me

This is the side of you I've never seen
You're not the girl that you used to be
And you've got me right where you want me

You always know, how to bring me down
Let's just face it now, I'm never changin'

You are my world, my everything
You stupid girl, you're gonna be the death of me
So let me go, just let me be
You stupid girl, I love the way you're killing me
(killing me)
You stupid girl

You're like an angel but with broken wings
A heart so cold can never show mercy
And you've got me right where you want me

You are my world, my everything
You stupid girl, you're gonna be the death of me
So let me go, just let me be
You stupid girl, I love the way you're killing me
(killing me)
You stupid girl (killing me)
You stupid girl

I know I'm a bastard, I'm not a coward
Why can't you see what you're doin' to me?
I'm falling faster, more every hour
Why can't you see what you're doin' to me?

Open your eyes, open your eyes

This is killing me

You are my world, my everything
You stupid girl, you're gonna be the death of me
So let me go, just let me be
You stupid girl, I love the way you're killing me
(killing me)
You stupid girl (killing me)
You stupid girl

Hear Me Now-Framing Hanley



I swear to God we've been down this road before
The guilt's no good, and it only shames us more
And the truths that we all try to hide, are so much clearer when its not our lives
When we don't face the blame

Won't you believe in this lie with us all?
GET ON YOUR KNEES. HAVE FAITH
But now my body's on the floor and I am calling, I'm calling out to you...can you hear me now??

It's not rebellion when you're selling out to an out of fashion salesman
Our promising lives, are full of empty promises
Temptation's falling and calling you home again
I'm sorry, if we've let you down

Won't you believe in this lie with us all?
GET ON YOUR KNEES. HAVE FAITH
But now my body's on the floor and I am calling, I'm calling out to you…can you hear me now??
Now my body's on the floor and I am crawling, I'm crawling out to you…can you hear me now???

What's wrong, what's wrong, what's wrong

Now my body's on the floor and I am calling, I'm calling out to you… CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment